Thursday, December 10, 2009

Straight From Carolyn's Closet

I'm starting to really like this blog :) It's kinda addicting hehe.  I've been posting a lot of celebrities, so I wanted to post something different this time.  Well, why not let you guys in on my closet!? Chosen are the best pieces from my shoes, clothes, and accessories with where I purchased them from.



Rings are my favorite.  The first one is from ALDO.  This ring has a lot of different shades of purple and a gold outline.  The second and third one is from Topshop (thanks bff kim).  I wear a lot of black so these big, colorful rings lighten up my outfit.  The gold one is a combination of three separate rings which adds a lot of versatility.

 

Chunky necklaces are the best!!! This one is from Forever 21.  Plain tank tops and low cut shirts become flattering when this necklace is worn.  The combination of rusty gold, chains, and flowers is sexy.... yes a necklace can be sexy.



This headband is from ALDO.  It reminds me of the winter time and Blair in Gossip Girl, amazing.  I love wearing this with my black, lacey dress.



This purse is from Forever 21.  I like the orange-brownish color, because it makes the purse so vibrant.  What I love about this purse is that the straps are adjustable, and the size is perfect (not too big, not too small).



This shirt from Urban Outfitters is one of the best shirts I have ever bought! It's a plain black shirt, but then the slits on the sleeves make it so unique. 



These skinny, ripped up jeans are from Foreign Exchange.  I love this acid wash (it reminds me of Saved by the Bell)!  Also, the rips in the jeans aren't too crazy, so I still can keep it conservative but not really ;)




Thank god I got a pedicure! These heels are from Urban Outfitters.  I love the chunky, short heel because it's enough to give you an inch of tallness while stay comfortable.  The net and laces are so crazy.  I usually get blisters, so I like that the back is open...free from blisters!!!!

Now from head to toe, you've seen the best from my closet :)

I'm OUT!

xoxo Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment