Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Leather it up!

Leather at its best...



Olivia Palermo in a leather corset makes me want shop immediately (online or physically).  It's too ridiculous to handle.  Elegantly worn, she wears a high waisted skirt to keep her figure flawless and tops it off with jewelery. I must mention as well that her hair done up keeps her outfit less complicated and her red nails add a little color.  Perfection!




Yes, I have to include this boot. "Brendal" by ALDO is my favorite boot I have ever owned. I could go on about this one. The big advantage of this boot is that you can wear it casually or dressy.  Casually - jeans and a cute top or dressy - fitted dress and tights.  Moreover, I'm 5'4 so this boot extends my body length just enough.  The leather is very soft and the color is classy.  Some boots have shine to the leather or just plain out synthetic looking.  This boot has a matte look.  Even the heel is something to talk about.  This chunky heel makes it so comfortable and looks better than the skinny hoochie mama heels.  "Brendal" is practical for everyday wear and trendy.




Lastly, a leather skirt is desperately needed.  Leather is very risky, because it can make you look very cheap or just biker.  Lauren Conrad, being the classy girl she is, tastefully throws in a leather skirt while wearing a fully covered top.  She's showing off her legs already, so she is wise to cover up her top.  Even a long leather skirt and a skin showing top could work.  Nice!!


As for leather jackets, just watch out for cheap looking leather.  Oh and leather accessories are a thumbs up :)

xoxo Carolyn


1 comment:

  1. i happen to be a victim of all your don'ts. i have synthetic boots and a cheap looking leather jacket. F my life.

    Ruby Rose

    ReplyDelete