Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

Suspenders
They are an accessory that could be the main part of your outfit that is bold and stands out or they can be just very subtle where it just barely shows under a jacket. You can wear the colored or sequined ones for some added flair to a otherwise dull outfit. 






I don't know who the first person is but she makes her outfit look really cute with a plain-skinny-black pair of suspenders, scarf, and the jacket. The second picture is obviously Victoria Beckham. The all white outfit with the bold pop with the suspenders.

Tees, Singlet, Cut ups

I could live in tees, but then if I did, I would run out of things to talk about. You could really never get tired of a simple T because there are so many different kinds, band, commercial, graphic, and those cheesy tees with lame phrasing on them. What I really like are the cut up tees. I think you could wear them with a lacy bra under, bando, or an American Apparel lame bra.

 
Skarlett Saramore is known for rocking the cut up tee. You probably don't know who she is so I won't bother explaining.

 
 She is also rocking the suspenders, but this time in red. She make a band tee look right. She just dressed it up with her suspenders, a necklace, and cuffed sleeves. Loves it.


Accessories
 
Just like Carolyn, I'm absolutely must get my hands on these knuckle/multi-finger rings. They are different and just badass.

Just like all my accessories, I wear this Skullcandy necklace way too much. I just through it over anything just to make something simple a little more interesting.

When people see me wearing this Marc by Marc Jacobs spike ring, they always assume I'm about to hurt someone with it. This definitely makes a statement.

Several other things I really like but aren't listed, you'll see scattered throughout my postings. Something I have really grown to like are those blazer vests. They look like blazers with the sleeves cut off of them. I've seen a really awesome one from Zara with these gold studs all along the collar but I can't find a picture of it. Oh well.

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Wow we have similar styles ;) maybe we can grab a cup of coffee and you can elaborate to me more about your style ;)

    ReplyDelete