Saturday, December 5, 2009

All About the Accessories

Bedazzle plain outfits by accessorizing them! Since I am big on finding the best deals, I will be posting the cutest accessories with bearable prices.


I like Forever 21's jewelery, because it's very inexpensive.  This two finger ring is only $4.80.  It is sold in gold and silver.  I've always been into two finger rings ever since I saw Lauren Conrad from The Hills wear it.  It's very cute, because it's not the ordinary ring.  I like this one particularly, because of the leaves sprawling outward.



Charlotte Russe is a hard place to shop at, because their jewelery usually looks so cheap.  However, I have to admit they have good deals.  These rhinestone flower earrings are $4 and very vintage looking.  It's hard to find dangling earrings, so simple ones like these always work.



Tift by ALDO is a $14.98 necklace I have had my eye on.  The picture is deceiving.  There are a lot of chains and a lot of crosses involved, which make the necklace so edgy looking.  With a plain top or dress, this necklace will accessorize it enough.  I've always been a fan of bulky necklaces.

xoxo Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment