Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skinny Minnie

So far we have talked about tons of boots, accessories, and just about everything else but skinny jeans! Skinny jeans, I think, are a must have. They made a huge comeback about 5 or so years ago as a girls must have. Before it used to be just the skater boys and scene girls who were them.

Honestly, I consider cigarette and skinny jeans to be all in the same category so I'll just post about both. :)


I've always really liked the black JBrand skinny jeans. I don't think I've seen anyone look bad in them. I have given up on buying pricey jeans so instead I went with the Jolts from Nordstrom, the 2nd pair.


These are BDG from Urban Outfitters. I have these and they are so stretchy and cute. I like them but some of my friends called them grandma pants. You can't really see it but it has white stitching I like.


A classic pair of Levis are always nice. These are skinny but have the classic blue look. There called Levis 421 Patched Skinny Jeans and you can find them at Urban Oufitters too. The ripped look makes them even better.


If you can't tell yet, I really like Urban Outfitter so if you haven't guessed it, these are a pair of Urban Outfitter jeans. They're BDG Acid Washed Cigarette. Like Carolyn mentioned, they are totally Saved By The Bell and way awesome.

I had a really nice pair of acid washed jeans from Billabong that weren't that pricey but somehow found their way in the salvation army box :( RIP

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment